OtakuBoards

A Beautiful Mind *spoilers*

Kinetic

[color=royalblue]
Has anyone seen this movie? I think it has the best movie in existence. Russel Crow played the part perfectly, and mastered that accent. I love how
*spoilers*

I love how he sort of phases out the delusions, and still sees them every day. I wonder if he still sees them in real life.

*end spoilers*

I wonder how his life is right now. What were your thoughts on this movie?
[/color]

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[color=green] I think it was a higly entertaining, dramatic insigh into John Forbes Nash's life. It showed his day to day struggle with his Schitzophrenia. and ****spoilers*****

I was in the belief at the start of the movie that he actually was a CIA codebreaker. Then when you realised it was in his head, you went Whoa! then felt really sorry for him.

*****end of spoilers*******

It was thouroughly deserving of it's best picture OSCAR
Russel crowe did a fine performance of John Nash. [/color]

[color=royalblue]
I thought the exact same thing
*spoilers2*

I thought the doctor was a Russian trying to capture him.

*end spoilers*
I loved the roommate (forget name): "The prodigal roommate has arrived!", while drunk hehe. It was purely spectacular...
[/color]

I saw it. It was either that or The Count of Monte Cristo. I'm glad I went to this. It was gripping and entertaining right through until the end. The only thing is - I have a fear of hospitals, so [i]that[/i] part scared the crap out of me. Luckly the girls I went with didn't notice, so I remained macho all the way through! Actually . . . no, I didn't - I cried during it. :bawl: Then again - I cried at E.T. So whatever respectible manlyness I ever obtained disappeared when they saw that. But now I'm babbling.

It was a fantastic storyline - it kept me guessing right through till the end(ish), and when I worked it out, I felt really smart :toothy:. Russell Crowe played his part brilliantly, and his roommate (name's on the tip of my tongue) was great. His role was ingenious!

I remember when I saw this. I was in total awe. Yeah, it all seemed so dammed real. When the doctor was saying "There's nobody there." I was thinkin "Jeez, the roomate's a traitor."

But yeah, the thing about the little girl? I was wondering why she never got older...

Weird stuff...