OtakuBoards

Hybrid X-Box

Guest Matt

[color=red][b]Well, Microsoft is coming out with a Hybrid X-Box that will be an X-Box plus Ultimate TV and have a bigger hard drive. read about it [url=http://xtramsn.co.nz/technology/0,,7006-1538900,00.html]here[/url]. What are your thoughts on it??[/b][/color]

Guest Morph
Ha, Microsoft realizes that Xbox wasn't what they had hoped and now they are trying to get a new console out with all the new effects that they can do before Nintendo or Playstation do it. Try to make up for lost money.. If they do go through with making they better make all Xbox games compatible with the new Xbox Hybrid...

[color=red][b]The Hybrid Xbox is no different than the current one except that is will have a bigger hard drive and have an Ultimate TV with it. Atleast, I think that is all. So all Xbox games will play on the Hybrid Xbox.[/b][/color]

[color=darkblue]...and price it at a higher bracket...I'm not really sure about re-making the x-box just for that feature. I'm thinking they couldn've engineered a new A/V cable with a coaxial input and made a software upgrade avalible for purchace to the already existing x-box. Usually, a couple of TV shows don't take any more space than 10Gigs in DVD format. But that's never gonna happen...[/color]