Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hybrid X-Box


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]Well, Microsoft is coming out with a Hybrid X-Box that will be an X-Box plus Ultimate TV and have a bigger hard drive. read about it [url=http://xtramsn.co.nz/technology/0,,7006-1538900,00.html]here[/url]. What are your thoughts on it??[/b][/color]
Posted
Well I just bought an Xbox and halo today. Im happy. I dont want any of the ultimate tv stuff anyway. but the Xbox sales are real bad though, not much better then DC.
Guest Morph
Posted
Ha, Microsoft realizes that Xbox wasn't what they had hoped and now they are trying to get a new console out with all the new effects that they can do before Nintendo or Playstation do it. Try to make up for lost money.. If they do go through with making they better make all Xbox games compatible with the new Xbox Hybrid...
Posted
[color=red][b]The Hybrid Xbox is no different than the current one except that is will have a bigger hard drive and have an Ultimate TV with it. Atleast, I think that is all. So all Xbox games will play on the Hybrid Xbox.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]...and price it at a higher bracket...I'm not really sure about re-making the x-box just for that feature. I'm thinking they couldn've engineered a new A/V cable with a coaxial input and made a software upgrade avalible for purchace to the already existing x-box. Usually, a couple of TV shows don't take any more space than 10Gigs in DVD format. But that's never gonna happen...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...