Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Odd Adult Swim TV Listings


Recommended Posts

Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I was looking at the CN tv listings site earlier today and i noticed next Saturday (the 6th) and the one after that (the 13th), Yuyu Hakusho is the only show that will be played... for 3 hours. The on July 20th and 27th Cowboy Bebop will play for 3 hours (in no particluar order). But on August 3rd it starts back on the usual Times, with Yuyu Hakusho at 11 PM, Cowboy Bebop at 11:30 PM, Gundam 0083 at 12 AM, Mobile Suit Gundam at 12:30 AM, Outlaw Star at 1 AM, and Pilot Candidate at 1:30 AM. I can't say for the 10th, it has not been announced yet. I'll keep you guys posted.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I wouldn't mind them going Yu-Yu Hakusho for three hours..as long as the eps. are continuing and not re-runs. I've already seen the series but I'd like to see Funi's work on the next episode. They have done a pretty good job with this series so far..at least twice as good as Dragonball Z.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Not sure what exactly is going on with them at CN, perhaps their testing to see which anime should stay on the Adult Swim and which should be cut, or they could just be buying themselves some time before they recieve new episodes. :confused:
Posted
I don't mind seeing them for three hours, especially YYH. Even if they're just back eps, I need to see them 'cause I came in just when they started taking on the Saint Beasts.
Posted
I'd like to see a lot more of Yuyuhakusho so that might be a good thing for me since i havent seen much else on Adult Swim. 3 hours of cowboy bebop would be good too but i hope they can start showing it from the beginning later on so i can understand what's going on.
Posted
[color=red][size=1]I'd like to see a lot more Bebop! Hehe...You can tell I'll be up for those three hours... :D[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I think it is; I've already gotten half the series on dvd and I [i]still[/i] stay up at night to watch it. Let's just say I have CB syndrome or much simpler, problems. :D[/color][/size]
Guest tragicmagic
Posted
Well, I think Yuyu, and Bebop might be the most popular shows on AS. Maybe they're trying to figure out which one proves to be more popular.

I kinda wanted to see the next Pilot Candidate though.

P.S. I just went out and bought the complete series of Yuyu, on VCD for 25.00, and was pretty satisfied.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
i will be up for 3 hours then.I missed bebop and i want them to start from where they left off on yyh.Funi did come out with yyh then dbz.I wonder if there was an adult swim and funi came out with dbz on adult swim would things be different.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Ok no more Yu Yu discussions, I'm going to close this now since we've already discussed YuYu before , and cb now has its own section!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...