Kyubimon Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 The 2nd stunt always disgusts me. I just hate the one where they have to get those chicken legs from a box full of magets.
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [color=green] Fear factor is a cool show, I like it how the contestants try to psyche out each other ibn an attemp to win the 50 thou. I also, hate the part where they have to eat stuff. One guy choked on this sheeps eyeball. whats more, the poor animal was still alive, with a patch over it's eye, made to watch the whole ordeal. that part sickens me. I like the huge dare at the end. [/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 I hate the second stunt too, I mean what do the creators do!? sit around and get drunk while thinking "hmmm, what sick stunt can I think of today?"
Twinzam v Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I like fear factor but the second stunt always makes me sick:sick: but i dont think they show fear factor on sky one any more
Boo Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I like it some times. And yes, the second stunt is really grose!
Silent Warrior Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 This show is good. But I'd rather watch The Mole.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now