OtakuBoards

sticky posts

Guest Trotenks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I guess some posts are just meant to *stick* around... hehehe... No pun intended :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, someone shot the guy who tells bad jokes!

I know but sometimes cheesiness is funnier than any joke someone could tell. It's like if someone tells you a joke you might laugh, but if someone just gets up and runs into a wall, that'll make you laugh more than any joke. But the funniest sh** is improv comedy. Me and my friend improv sh** all the time. We usually have everyone laughing so hard they can't hardly breathe. It's kinda' hard to improv on a message board though seeing as how alot of it is in facial expressions and the way you say stuff.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I know but sometimes cheesiness is funnier than any joke someone could tell. It's like if someone tells you a joke you might laugh, but if someone just gets up and runs into a wall, that'll make you laugh more than any joke. But the funniest sh** is improv comedy. Me and my friend improv sh** all the time. We usually have everyone laughing so hard they can't hardly breathe. It's kinda' hard to improv on a message board though seeing as how alot of it is in facial expressions and the way you say stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm the King of Comedy in my class. Ahh, popularity, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.. :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]man, I'm the worst at tryin' ta keep a straight face! you should see me at school sometime:laugh:
(well, maybe not)....:cross::blush:

sticky notes should be 'unstickied' after a certain amount of time [/B][/QUOTE]

You wouldn't stand a chance against me and my friend. Me and him should start a stand up comedy show. We'd probably become rich.