Jump to content
OtakuBoards

sticky posts


Recommended Posts

Guest Trotenks
Posted
when will they go away and everything else that seems to stay on top i think the're getting a lil annoying
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I guess some posts are just meant to *stick* around... hehehe... No pun intended :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, someone shot the guy who tells bad jokes!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I guess some posts are just meant to *stick* around... hehehe... No pun intended :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: that's horrible but it's funny at the same time haha
Posted
I know but sometimes cheesiness is funnier than any joke someone could tell. It's like if someone tells you a joke you might laugh, but if someone just gets up and runs into a wall, that'll make you laugh more than any joke. But the funniest sh** is improv comedy. Me and my friend improv sh** all the time. We usually have everyone laughing so hard they can't hardly breathe. It's kinda' hard to improv on a message board though seeing as how alot of it is in facial expressions and the way you say stuff.
Posted
ok, have your fun
yeah i can usually get people rolling on the floor laughing
i told ice a joke a minute ago and he was laughing so hard i thought he was going to have a spasm, right ice?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]ok, have your fun
yeah i can usually get people rolling on the floor laughing
i told ice a joke a minute ago and he was laughing so hard i thought he was going to have a spasm, right ice? [/B][/QUOTE]
oh yea
i remember
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I know but sometimes cheesiness is funnier than any joke someone could tell. It's like if someone tells you a joke you might laugh, but if someone just gets up and runs into a wall, that'll make you laugh more than any joke. But the funniest sh** is improv comedy. Me and my friend improv sh** all the time. We usually have everyone laughing so hard they can't hardly breathe. It's kinda' hard to improv on a message board though seeing as how alot of it is in facial expressions and the way you say stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm the King of Comedy in my class. Ahh, popularity, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.. :cool:
Posted
They ussually are the most important or interesting one but I wish mine was a sticky post. I think I like cheesy jokes as long as I can get a laugh at something. Either the joke or the person. *Smiles* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
man, I'm the worst at tryin' ta keep a straight face! you should see me at school sometime:laugh:
(well, maybe not)....:cross::blush:

sticky notes should be 'unstickied' after a certain amount of time
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]man, I'm the worst at tryin' ta keep a straight face! you should see me at school sometime:laugh:
(well, maybe not)....:cross::blush:

sticky notes should be 'unstickied' after a certain amount of time [/B][/QUOTE]

You wouldn't stand a chance against me and my friend. Me and him should start a stand up comedy show. We'd probably become rich.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...