SuperGohan Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Well, I saw a really old topic called "any skatas in da house", but I decided it was too old to bring back. So I made this. I skateboard alot and I was wondering if anyone else here does? I started in Febuary, when I got my first board. It was a Think. Seeing as how it costed $150+ I prolly wont get another for a few years. Now I can do like 10, not including grinds. Well.........anyone here skate? :)
Krillen Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Yes, I skate, alot too. Its been one year now and let me tell you, im a fast learner. I am just now getting sponsered. My best trick is probably a hardflip or an inward heelflip. I just went from getting Es' shoes which are light and soft from Osiris D3's which are heavy and hard. Its preyy hard to adjust and I havent gotten my 360 flip back yet, but im working on it. But I do encourage you to keep skating, I have to get a new board every 4- 5 months if I take good care of it and I usually get new shoes in like 6-7 months. Considering I only have 1 waxed curb here at my house, I mainly major in alot of flip tricks because there is alot of flat ground.
SuperGohan Posted July 1, 2002 Author Posted July 1, 2002 I have to goto Volcomstone's house for a curb, but I bought a rail so I still get to try differen't grinds on a daily basis. As for shoes, I have some Globe Chet 4's. Too bad a friend of mine already, but he wears "other" shoes now, his are way too torn up to skate in em now. :p
Blue Heaven Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 i skate seeing as i just sanapped my flip yesterday and not having enough money for a new one I'm geting a blank deck. I have a kicker and a rail and I go to the skatepark alot!!! I've been skating like 2 years now. I have DC Reasons shoes. Not much left of those things though :lol: I skate alot of stairs. Haven't gotten enough guts to do a handrail yet. Damn those things are scarey. But I can do seven stairs. I'm also going to woodward next year :P
Amphion Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I used to skateboard alot. I had an old crappy skateboard though. I never really got good either. I have thought about trying it again. I just dont have much time and not alot of places to skate around here.
Transtic Nerve Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 This has a) been asked before b) provides no intellectual stimulation of any kind, and thus is not nessisary for this forum.
Recommended Posts