Ray Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [url]http://www.evilnet.net/~jhfong/probe/Models/mse98.html[/url] Anyone know of where I can purchase this book? Anyone here have it? If you do, I am willing to pay a reasonable price to have it. I have been a major fan of the Gundam worlds since the late 80s and this would go great with my collection of models and videos.
Yoda Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [I]Sorry, Links are against forum rules. You might try reading them sometime.[/I] ~Closed~
James Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [color=royalblue]SS Trunks, I think you need to read the rules again to be a little more clear. This link is provided with discussion on a specific topic -- that is allowed. What isn't allowed is a thread which is designed to specifically feature/advertise a website. It's a minor difference, but it [i]is[/i] a difference. Ray, I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem...but other members who read this might have a solution for you. :) Welcome to OtakuBoards, by the way. :)[/color]
Sephiroth Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I saw this book on sale at Nostalgia a few months ago for £50, I didn't buy it though, they had 2 copies of it.... I suggest checking on places like ebay, they always seem to have whatever I'm looking for, and if they don't, then just check back every few days until they do....
Acid Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]SS Trunks, I think you need to read the rules again to be a little more clear. This link is provided with discussion on a specific topic -- that is allowed. What isn't allowed is a thread which is designed to specifically feature/advertise a website. It's a minor difference, but it [i]is[/i] a difference. Ray, I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem...but other members who read this might have a solution for you. :) Welcome to OtakuBoards, by the way. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] This was brought to your attention by who? Hehe Well I took the liberty of going on ebay and I only found one match, here it is. [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2117471876]Click Me![/URL]
Ray Posted July 2, 2002 Author Posted July 2, 2002 Thanks for trying to find one, Majin Buu. However, what you found was a character encyclopedia. It has info on the people in the series. What I was looking for was a Mobile Suit Encyclopedia. But thanks for trying. :D
Amphion Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 Well, I never knew one existed untill now. But this is definetly a must have for a serious Gundam fan like myself, I will be locating a copy so Ill let you know when I find one.
Acid Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 Oh, sorry I went to ebay and typed in Mobile Suit Encyclopedia, and that was the only match I got. Well, I tried ^_^
Emma Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 This is a very nice book with about 100 pages in color (273 pages in total). Many details are given for almost all MS and MA with custom designs. The book includes some game MS and variations of model kit designs up to GX. If you can read Japanese, there are a lot of information about terms and names used in Gundam universes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now