Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 If you do, would you like to be my friend? If you have it reply to this thread or e-mail me!!!:) :D :laugh:
MysticGohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 get a **** life man.. no one will be your friend if you ask them too.. this is sad!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I have Yahoo Messenger, my name is PrincessMimi221
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=rainbow] I used to have MSN, but now I don't, so sorry.:cross: :wigout:[/color]
SparrowHawk2005 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 i have yahoo and msn... (need new s/n's!! grr~_~) yahoo: s_moon_13 msn: [email]vaporeon_m@hotmail.com[/email] (handle: sabishii hitokage) and if ne1 can properly translate what my handle means.... u'll get a prize! :rolleyes:
Dragonballzman Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [email]spud_boy9@hotmail.com[/email] - Dragonballzman
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 thanx for your replies, oh and by the way Mystic Gohan I have friends but they are all on yahoo,another.com and aol!:mad: :flaming: :laugh:
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 my name on msn hotmail is McCarthySSJ4 if you read me Vaporeon or DBZman meet me on msn at 10.00 tomorrow morning if you can, reply if you can, reply if you can't!!!!:D
backspace Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i have msn and i will b ur friend! my nmae ditto on it and my e-mailis [email]lollipopgirl4eva@hotmail.com[/email]:) :wigout:
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Yay! I jes got it. My hotmail is [email]steelix209@hotmail.com[/email]. My MSN name is (*)Matt.D-As seen on Otaku boards.com.[/color]
backspace Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i love msn it rules !!!!! i also have icq and it rules 2!!!!! i will b anyones friend:babble: :) ;) :wigout: :tasty:
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I have msn IM. Here's my email address: [email]fallen7@hotmail.com[/email]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i have msn, not the messenger though only go to the chat rooms heres my email:[email]saiyan1985@hotmail.com[/email] n my chat room name:maximumrãge
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 :) THANX!! for your replies, I will add all of you to my friend list on msn, My name is McCarthySSJ4 and is exactly the same for my e-mail.:)
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I have msn, but I don't see a good reason to give it to anyone from these boards though
SparrowHawk2005 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 do u like have a problem with us or something? most of us rn't too bad ya know. we don't need ppl starting ne problems. so if u r going to reply to this PMit to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now