Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i have yahoo and msn...

(need new s/n's!! grr~_~)

yahoo: s_moon_13
msn: [email]vaporeon_m@hotmail.com[/email] (handle: sabishii hitokage)

and if ne1 can properly translate what my handle means.... u'll get a prize! :rolleyes:
Posted
my name on msn hotmail is McCarthySSJ4 if you read me Vaporeon or DBZman meet me on msn at 10.00 tomorrow morning
if you can, reply if you can, reply if you can't!!!!:D
Posted
[color=rainbow] Yay! I jes got it. My hotmail is [email]steelix209@hotmail.com[/email]. My MSN name is (*)Matt.D-As seen on Otaku boards.com.[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I have msn, but I don't see a good reason to give it to anyone from these boards though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...