Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is all from the Wing series
1. Which Gundam has the most advanced hydraulic system??
2. Which Gundam has a cloaking device???
3. True or False. The Vulcans exist in real life????

Bonus:
Whats Wing Zero Custom's buster rifle zoom range???
10x 20x or 30x
Opinion:
In Endless Waltz, were u pissed off when Wing Zero blew up???
Posted
Haven't seen gundam wing in a while, but I'll try.


1. Wing Zero
2. Deathscythe HELL:devil:
3. True

Bonus: 30x

Opinion: Nope, though I was pissed when the heavyarms custom was.;)
Posted
1. Dunno probably Epyon
2. Deathscythe
3. True

30x I think

No. In fact I was suprised. The whole series it gets hit with everything from missles to antitank round s and then it gets destroyed that easily. Wierd. The nataku was the only gundam that kicked @$$.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]This is all from the Wing series
1. Which Gundam has the most advanced hydraulic system??
2. Which Gundam has a cloaking device???
3. True or False. The Vulcans exist in real life????

Bonus:
Whats Wing Zero Custom's buster rifle zoom range???
10x 20x or 30x
Opinion:
In Endless Waltz, were u pissed off when Wing Zero blew up??? [/B][/QUOTE]
1. Deathscythe (man this question is still hard)
2. Deathscythe Hell and Sandrock Custom also had one
3. True
Bonus:
20x
Opnion:
It didn't blow up, it was ****ed up by the serpents alot, so Heero didn't blow it up, but the other three, blew their gundams up, and no I wasn't mad, because it was GW's ending, so why be mad.:( :mad: :flaming: :devil: :angel: :sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, even with gundam wing you guys didn't get all of the questions right.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well,As i said,I hate the show,So it's not like i tried to memerise it all!
Posted
ok, here are the answers
for number one, i apologize that i shouldve put the definition for hydraulics. so its shenlong or altron gundam. the hydraulics is a system to help big things move with ease. the goes for the dragonfang attack. i bet no one ever noticed the the pipes in shenlong's arm.

number is self-explanitory, with the exception of firmac's answer, but ill take it anwayz. its deathscythe.

number 3 is true. the 20 mm M16A41 does exists. its the most widely used machine gun in the navy.

n the bonus is 10x.

there.
happy?????
Posted
Yeah, i didnt care to much for gundam wing after I saw the other series so i do not really look into alot of that stuff. Im better on F91, 08th Team, 0083, and The first gundam.
Guest firemac
Posted
I guess, I'll be the only one here defending Gundam Wing, because Gundam Wing is still my fav gundam show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...