Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can't wait to see them even though I have them on tape I still want to see the ep's I don't have on tape. The farest they have on tape is when Gotenks almost destroys Majin Boo and he runs out of energy and Ggohan about to step in. Thats as far as I seen it. Can't wait for it though.
Posted
Imagine if we find out its just a rumor and they don't show the new eps on Sept 3. Id punch something:mad:! Hehe, I'll make sure my sis is sitting next to me,LOL:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...