Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Honestly I'm not sure if I have posted this in the right forum.
If I have not please move it to the correct forum for me.

For a while I have been toying with the idea of making an OtakuBoards Book Of Poems. I would collect poems from this site and put them in a book. I would give everyone complete credit for their work and would mail/e-mail everyone a copy once it's made.
If anyone is interested please post the poem/s you would like to be put into the book on this thread.
Posted
Thanks Rico, but I would like peoples consent before I put their poems into a book.
If I get it published it will be for legal reasons.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...