Corey Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Honestly I'm not sure if I have posted this in the right forum. If I have not please move it to the correct forum for me. For a while I have been toying with the idea of making an OtakuBoards Book Of Poems. I would collect poems from this site and put them in a book. I would give everyone complete credit for their work and would mail/e-mail everyone a copy once it's made. If anyone is interested please post the poem/s you would like to be put into the book on this thread.
RicoTranzrig Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Well, if you're looking for a book of poems, look in "Today's Poem" there's a stack of precious ones in there already.
Corey Posted July 6, 2002 Author Posted July 6, 2002 Thanks Rico, but I would like peoples consent before I put their poems into a book. If I get it published it will be for legal reasons.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now