Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Cowboy Bebop off Cartoon Network


Recommended Posts

Guest Trunks_Goku17
Posted
Hey did u guyz know that they took off Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim for yu yu hakusho?? isn't that completely messed up??:(
Posted
[color=red][size=1]I'm surrounded by idiots...It's called a marathon, stupid. Cowboy Bebop will be on the next week after this one. You should just go check adult swim listings... Not to mention YYH is a great show.

So, no, I don't think that is "messed up".[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=red]Cartoon Network is just trying to get a lot more people to watch the wonderfully spectacularly hilarious anime that is Yu-Yu Hakusho, as well as try to help fans and late-comers catch up with how the whole mess got started.

Also, Cowboy Bebop won't be back this week. It's another three hours of YYH...geez, I wish I wasn't going to Florida now! CB will probably be back in the next 1 or 2 weeks, 3 at the most.

--JC.[/color]
Posted
That was the stupidest question I have ever heard.But as JCB and Mist have said.It has not been kicked off.Besides Yu Yu Hakusho is a great show anyway.
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Hmm, this topic doesn't really have anything to do with Cowboy Bebop. I'll get someone to close. :)

As for Yu-Yu Hakusho, I don't care for it. Some of their bad guys look like crap, and a lot of their jokes are corney. Oh, and is that a passifier that the weird little flying dude has?

Besides, if you guys are going to prase this show, then you should do it in General Anime. We've got no room over here. ;)[/color]

:blah:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...