Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]:p <---- i swear I'm gonna kill that smilie [/B][/QUOTE]

I swear I'm gonna help ya... I hate that little Smilie... Bring back the old animated one!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]wow this thread makes absoulutely no sense to me can some one pelase tell what's up with this --->:p [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate that Smilie, and so does Transtic. Originally this was a topic about being a newbie again, not that anyone here really is a newbie again.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

people think it has some evil stuff with it :p [/B][/QUOTE]
I think the smilie is cool and is not evil:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

lol i think i know what you talking about [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, if your mind is in the gutter, then I'm sure you probably do...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Lol, if your mind is in the gutter, then I'm sure you probably do...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol so very true
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]how could a smilie be evil?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

everything is possible lol
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]how could a smilie be evil?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
I dunno, I really don't know how a smilie can be evil:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]how could a smilie be evil?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] When you start thinking like Fish and I...[i]then[/i] you come back and ask that question...[/color] Hehe :p
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Fool! You have no idea how the evil smilie will befall here. Bwuahahahahah j/k



-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Posted
I think we have Transtic to thank for this^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Thank you Transtic Nerve[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]LoL[/COLOR]
Posted
[B][COLOR=purple]awww...just when I was getting the hang of this posting regularly thing they go and wipe it[/COLOR][/B] :D

[B][COLOR=purple]I don't mind being a newbie again....cause I know you all have to be as well heehee[/B][/COLOR] :p [B][COLOR=purple]With the exception of mods and admins of course...[/B][/COLOR]



[B][COLOR=purple]" Names are but lables...they mean nothing on their own "[/B][/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
*beats the fuck outa stupid smilie*
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Hey altron no swareing[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...