Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]:p <---- i swear I'm gonna kill that smilie [/B][/QUOTE] I swear I'm gonna help ya... I hate that little Smilie... Bring back the old animated one!!
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]wow this thread makes absoulutely no sense to me can some one pelase tell what's up with this --->:p [/B][/QUOTE] I hate that Smilie, and so does Transtic. Originally this was a topic about being a newbie again, not that anyone here really is a newbie again.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] people think it has some evil stuff with it :p [/B][/QUOTE] I think the smilie is cool and is not evil:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] lol i think i know what you talking about [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Lol, if your mind is in the gutter, then I'm sure you probably do...:D[/color]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Lol, if your mind is in the gutter, then I'm sure you probably do...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol so very true
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]how could a smilie be evil?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] everything is possible lol
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]how could a smilie be evil?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno, I really don't know how a smilie can be evil:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes:
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]how could a smilie be evil?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink] When you start thinking like Fish and I...[i]then[/i] you come back and ask that question...[/color] Hehe :p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 the whole subject of this topic has been turned around
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Fool! You have no idea how the evil smilie will befall here. Bwuahahahahah j/k ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I think we have Transtic to thank for this^^
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Thank you Transtic Nerve[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]LoL[/COLOR]
Dark Wish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B][COLOR=purple]awww...just when I was getting the hang of this posting regularly thing they go and wipe it[/COLOR][/B] :D [B][COLOR=purple]I don't mind being a newbie again....cause I know you all have to be as well heehee[/B][/COLOR] :p [B][COLOR=purple]With the exception of mods and admins of course...[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=purple]" Names are but lables...they mean nothing on their own "[/B][/COLOR]
KAMAKAZI Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 damn the drunk smile,and his mother... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 *beats the fuck outa stupid smilie*
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ......... Really.... look at that Smilie.... it's like...... ugh!..... so stupid looking... stupid constipated smilie.... and you are all welcome :).... i think.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now