AmericanWriter Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [COLOR=firebrick]If I can! My name is Jay! **He Holds up a Silver Digivice** "Digiport Open! Come on Justicemon!"[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]**They were sucked into the Digital World** "Hu, I wonder if there are anyother Digidestined?" **Ben You can be the Bad guy!**[/COLOR]
Chauien Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 hmmm yes might be better if u gave more background info
Flash Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 No. No you can't. You gotta ask the Boss... (points to Warlock)
Warlock Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]No. No you can't. You gotta ask the Boss... (points to Warlock) [/B][/QUOTE] LOL! Well, I'm glad people think of me as the boss of this forum. Anyway, you're not annoying me, so yes. But I think you should start off with what the story is and let people sign up, then begin the RPG...
The 8th MS Team Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 My name is(once again): Master Shiro Armada My weapon: Gundam "Physlis" GP02 Nuclear payload baby! Proximity: Mega Beam Saber Auxillary: Hyper Head Vulcans Main: Hyper Bazooka Special: Booster into space then Nuclear Payload drop X2 Location: Orbit around pok'e world with entire Earth Federation Forces. Plus the strike Crusier Agahantian Kill'em alll!
AmericanWriter Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 Rules and History: [COLOR=darkblue]Rules::[/COLOR] 1) No Foul Language 2) Origanial Digimon and Digidestined Only~ 3) Digivices must be: D-Bolts 4) Crests can be anything [COLOR=seagreen]History::[/COLOR] The Digidestined are called to the digital world by an odd digimon. These new digidestined's digimon cannot armor digivolve, or even digivolve to champion to all. The digimon that called them is Evamon. Evamon's level is Nega. And She can stop digimon from Armor Digivolving, and Digivolving. The Digidestined have to find temples of the Elemental Krystals. [COLOR=darkred]SIGN UP FORM::[/COLOR] Name: Digimon: Crest: Digivice Color: Element: Krystal Evolution: Warp Evolution: (Ultimate or Mega) [COLOR=indigo]Elements::[/COLOR] Light Fire Water Lightning Thunder Wind Earth Rock Plants Fuana Flora [COLOR=firebrick]RPG Begins:[/COLOR] Jay with the Element Light.
CoHaD Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AmericanWriter [/i] [B]Rules and History: [COLOR=darkblue]Rules::[/COLOR] 1) No Foul Language 2) Origanial Digimon and Digidestined Only~ 3) Digivices must be: D-Bolts 4) Crests can be anything [COLOR=seagreen]History::[/COLOR] The Digidestined are called to the digital world by an odd digimon. These new digidestined's digimon cannot armor digivolve, or even digivolve to champion to all. The digimon that called them is Evamon. Evamon's level is Nega. And She can stop digimon from Armor Digivolving, and Digivolving. The Digidestined have to find temples of the Elemental Krystals. [COLOR=darkred]SIGN UP FORM::[/COLOR] Name:Chelly Digimon:Neeromon Crest: Determination Digivice Color:Royal Blue Element:Fire Krystal Evolution:Sheegomon Warp Evolution: (Ultimate or Mega)Ultra-Sheegomon [COLOR=indigo]Elements::[/COLOR] Light Fire Water Lightning Thunder Wind Earth Rock Plants Fuana Flora [COLOR=firebrick]RPG Begins:[/COLOR] Jay with the Element Light. [/B][/QUOTE]
The 8th MS Team Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=4]HOW DO YOU GET BANNED!??!?[/SIZE]
Warlock Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i] [B][SIZE=4]HOW DO YOU GET BANNED!??!?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Er, why do you want to know? Anyway, that is spam and if you want to get banned then you spam. But, if you want to leave, just leave and don't spam...
White Digivise Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruki Makino [/i] [B]I thought AW was banned [/B][/QUOTE] Me too. This must be an old topic or something. But it looks new. :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm lost in a black void where there are no answers, only questions. There is no one to talk to. Just a voice lost in this world that keeps whispering something. Like that. I know... I am good. Don't ask me why I wrote that. I started and I couldn't stop. Let's just say that that's a good question. :D
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 This thread doenst lool like a rpg story 2 me :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now