Omar Harris Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 How are Treize Kushrenada, Dorothy and Duke Dermale related. I heard once that Treize was the Duke's brother and another time that the Duke was Treize's uncle
PrettygurlRei Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 I heard that dorothy is treizes sister and duke was his uncle. That may be a rumor though. I am not sure.
Shinigami Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 hmm...im not quite sure. i wish it just wasnt so complecated...
spike speigel Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I don't think trieze is related to them.........but anyway, I think Duke Dermale(sp?) is Dorothy's grandfather.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now