Omar Harris Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 Could somebody explain Yugi's whole role for me. I haven't seen all of Tenchi in Tokyo so I don't know much about it. Also what happens to her? Did she die?
Twinzam v Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 I dont really get yugis role either I think she wants to take over the world but then she becomes friends with sasami And no she doesn't die at the end they send her to sleep so all her evil goes away or some thing like that:)
Juu Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 She wants to take over the world, but spare sasami, becuz she was her only friend.
Manic Webb Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Is it just me, or does Yugi act just like Yuzuha and Mayuka?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now