Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]You people have strange taste in poems... And EFK, Lacroix is really only my rpg name...[/font][/color]
[quote][I]Originally posted by MysticDarkElf[/I]
I know yall love me. [/quote]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Don't get TOO carried away.[/font][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=green]
To carred away with what. Phantom loves me and Valen, Neil too and my friends. Didn't say you had to. shiezh, so much love here, meh. Hers a FUNNY poem a friend and i came up with. Gottz to give her most the credit but lol i helped. lmao hope u like.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stoners live and stoners die,
but in the end we all get high.

If I die bury me deep,
put weed in a tray upon my feet.

Put rollin' papers in my hand,
and I'll roll my self to the promised land.


---------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO! funny huh? Its 3:32 am! Gimme a break. lmao. :D
[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Ahem. It was PM. 3 am take 9 hours is yet to equal 6 am. Very strange. Perhaps good if you in fact are a stoner though. If we want stuff about stoners, I have the lyrics to Pure Morning somewhere...[/font][/color]
Posted
Heh thanks Veg-man...Life's good.. i dont know why in hell i write poems on the derivative of melancholy.. but i do and i find i am better that way heh... *grins* oh heh.. i needa get on a first name basis with Harly, unles he wants me to call him as the motorcycle for the rest of my OB days lo
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I think I'd pass on that. Motorcycles aren't my thing. If you wanted to know, all you had to do was ask. Flynn. That's right. Flynn. But I'm not Irish, nor are my parents. But anyway.[/font][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...