Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got bored, and decided to write a small fan fiction of my charictar Namida Shatzueo. hope you like it. I guess I'll call it.. Um.. what should I call it. O I know. Give me suggestions when you read it!! :) I would greatly appricate it. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[COLOR=blue][I]

Namida looked up from where she was croutching, her long straight black/brow hair flailing gently in the wind. Her Golden green eyes flashed, senceing danger. Jumping up from where she was she landed on the lower branch of a tree.

Looking down she saw a band of with tigers entering her forest..[/I]

[B]Namida:[/B] (To her self) Humm.. thats odd.. tigers dont travle in packs..
[I] She looked to them and saw two cubs among the pack.

Deciding to greet them, her being able to speak to any animal that enterd her forest, she approached them. When she was ten feet away, the tigers ears perkd up, senceing her presence. Walking out in front of them on the path , the lowerd their heads and growled angrly at her.[/I]

[B]Namida:[/B] Hello! And welcome! I am Namida, Guardian and daughter of this forest.

[I] Upon hearing her introduction the leading male came forth.[/I]

[B]Leading tiger (Koran):[/B] (in a low growlish tone) Thank you for your introduction, although I warn you we do not trust eaisly. Stay out of our way and we shall not harm you.

[I]Namida looked startled. No animal had ever thretend her. She merely shrugged her sholders and was gone in the blink of an eye...[/I]


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, what do you think? I'll include a picture of Namida. and um, Do you like it? Theirs more, but I won't bother if no one's going to enjoy reading it. So if you like it please tell me and I'll continue.[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Ah, god bless the crescent scythe. Continue it, please. I like the beginning, due to the potential rather thant he content. But then, I'll read nearly anything in a fantasy vein, so I tend to be a little exacting.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] You say lol way too much for your own good, FMS.

Anyway, it's lovely Danni! Keep it goin'![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...