Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:drunk: hey, well, i just wanted to ask if there was anyone else who was a fan of DB and Dr. Slump before they liked DBZ. i know i was one. and i prefer DB to this day!
Posted
[color=indigo]Well I was first introduced to the DragonBall series through DragonBall Z. After I got hooked on that, I found out about DragonBall and DragonBall GT. Then that following christmas (whatever year this was) I got a DragonBall magazine that mentioned Dr. Slump a few times throughout.

Since then I've obviously still continued to watch DragonBall Z, and I catch DragonBall every so often (when it's on the Midnight Run). I have a few dubbed ::shudders:: but unedited tapes of DragonBall, that are fun to watch whenever I'm in the mood. I could probably get more into if I didn't have to rely on Toonami's schedule to see them. Unfortunately I don't have enough money to go out and buy them.

As for Dr. Slump. I've heard of it, but I've never actaully seen it. If you know of any sites about it or anything, a URL would be appreciated. :)[/color]
Posted
yeah, i think there's somejapanese and spanish stuff on ebay, and maybe some english subtitled. look on fansubs, too. i don't know how to do 'em, but some people do!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...