Krademon Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Now RATRACE is a real slapstick movie. It's got scenes that are really funny that hit you like a fist. And scenes that you still laugh at even though there predictable. I really liked this movie. Anyone else? Quote: It's a race! It's a race! I'm winning! I'm winning! NOTE: This movie is NOT about rats. It's about a race for $2,000,000...NOW I've got your attention:D
Twinzam v Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I've seen it its a really funny film I just might get it on video or dvd:)
Manic Webb Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I always wanted to see that movie. I'll have to rent it... (if Hollywood Video returns my calls!)
Mist Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Then go to a different video rental store. :rolleyes: Duh... Yeah, I absolutely love the movie. It was quite funny, although Mr. Bean ( Can't remember the name for the guy he was playing...) was really funny![/color][/size]
Silent Warrior Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Haven't seen that movie yet. Hmm maybe I should rent it.
Manic Webb Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 Strange how nobody knows the real name of the guy who played Mr. Bean. Anyway, it's Rowin Atkinson.
Mist Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 [color=red][size=1] I knew [i]that[/i]! I just choose to say Mr. Bean. I meant the name of the character he was playing...[/color][/size]
Krademon Posted July 16, 2002 Author Posted July 16, 2002 I like "Mr. BEAN"...sorry. I also like the black adder comedy series. Sooo in the great words of Robin Hood.... "WOOF!".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now