Ninjaman Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Who else here watches this show? It's one of my favorite shows to watch. It's also one of the funniest shows, IMO. Monica: Where's Joey? Chandler(sarcastic): Oh he took my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
Queen Asuka Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I love this show. I've watched it almost everyday for years and years, but now all I can catch are the reruns. I like Rachel and Ross and Monica.. Okay I like them all..but yeah, that show always makes me laugh and it's so true to life sometimes. And the theme songs goes perfect for the entire theme of the show. It's cool...[/color][/size]
Angelus_Necare Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 yeah, friends is alright, my favorite character is phobe's twin sister.......she reminds me of myself...
Silent Warrior Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Never really got into the whole Friends phenomenon. I would watch clips of the show but it wouldn't interest me.
Twinzam v Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I love friends its my favourite T.V show favourite characters are joey and rachel:)
OutlawStar Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Yeah I love Friends, but I hear lots of people I know say its really bad. I don't care what they say though. I watch it every weekday, and sometimes at night too.
Queen Asuka Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I don't think it's bad at all. It's funny to watch. You can find at least one aspect of some episode that you can relate to somewhere. It's very true to life, like I stated earlier.[/color][/size]
Mist Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 [color=red][size=1] I don't watch it much, but when I do, I crack up! It's a great show, really, but I just never had the thirty minutes to get in to it. Even now, when I have the time, I don't tune in as much as I want to. Oh well, I like it, though! My favorite character...hmm....Chandler.[/color][/size]
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 [color=teal]Friends is okay, but I know a lot more shows that are funnier. My understanding of it is that it seems much more appealing to females. :) One scene that I thought was pretty funny was when Chandler and Joey couldn't figure out which baby was theirs. Joey: I've got it, we'll flip for it. Chandler: You're going to flip a coin for a baby? Joey: Do you have a better idea? Chandler: Ok, ok. Which baby is heads? The one with the duck daiper, or the one with the clown daiper? Joey: Umm, ducks, because ducks...have heads. Chandler: What kind of scary *** clown have you been hanging around with? I always thought that was pretty funny, heh.[/color] :blah:
Andrew Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 I don't mind a bit of Friends every now and then. It's a funny programme! I haven't watched it from the begining, I just watch it usually when there's nothing else better on TV. My GF is crazy about it, she has every box set of every season except the latest one which she plans to get anyway. I usually watch lots of it with her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now