Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]ok im testing something, so give me like 5 mins before you delete this!!![/color][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I dunno maybe a black bracket![/COLOR]
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]the "report this thread to moderator" and i asked him to do one for one of my forums as well... but someone already reported ME to ME in zelda lol... and they called me a girl... time to kick there backside hehe[/color][/size]
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]nope the report thread to moderator thing... i know it workds cause someone reported me to me in zelda that was funny... oh well he took my joke a little to literally hehe[/color][/size]
Milliardo Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yes, that function really works. It would be amazing to see people actually use it, though...
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]as long as it dont get over used... and that mods check their email... lol, that y i set it up to my yahoo account so it tells me when i get mail lol... i dont ever check my school one lol[/color][/size]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]And dont youse it for pranks ;) [/B][/QUOTE] heh heh... I won't... :p ...Ahh dammit.. I [I]really[/I] hate that face... So used to typing : P though..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now