SSJ5 Vegeta Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 NO LIFE This pain inside my mind The hate?s what feeds the fire Try to find a place to hide Can?t go on anymore, I?m too tired To fight the life that?s faked To let myself get raped I just want to go and hide Somewhere I can lay down and die Chorus: I?m so tired of putting up with this everyday I?m a lost cause, if I don?t find a way To break through the darkness that surrounds me Look inside of me, you don?t like what you see This life?s become a lie to me Something takes hold, deep inside of me Something in my head Something you will never see Never be what you want me to be Slowly drowning, I hear you scream The pain brings me back to reality A reality I don't want to see Chorus: I?m so tired of putting up with this everyday I?m a lost cause, if I don?t find a way To break through the darkness that surrounds me Look inside of me you don?t like what you see This life?s become a lie to me The pain, the hate inside Always f***ing with my mind 24/7 till it feels like it won?t end It goes on and on and on Till I feel like I am gone And empty, and nothing left inside of me But you only see What you want to see in me Realize is something I will never be!
Boo Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 Man! look at my poems and you can understand what I think about it :cool: ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now