Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Things that Otaku members WOULD say, or that you would love them to say, or happen


Recommended Posts

Posted
Baby Girl to Mr. Maul- I would LOVE to be your girlfriend.

Transtic Nerve- With every breath I take, I am slowly Poisoning the world with my carbondioxide. BWAH HA HA!

Boba Fett- Yes! I finally got a reply from Lucas Film!
Mr. Maul- What's it say?
Boba- Dear Mr. Fett, Unfortunantly you will not be able to star in Episode III because the filming of it has already been finished.
Mr. Maul- That isn't unfortunantly, it's just an ink blob that looks like "un" in front of the word.

That's all for me right now. Any others out there?
Posted
Transtic Nerve-I am now planning the death of the dragonball Af webring,and their fanclub...and everyone in their guestbook.......

Mr.Maul to vegeta rocker-i look like Link and i want to be your boyfriend.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B Mr.Maul to vegeta rocker-i look like Link and i want to be your boyfriend. [/B][/QUOTE]

vegeta rocker, this isn't the what they would never say thread.

:flaming: :flaming: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]

vegeta rocker, this isn't the what they would never say thread.

:flaming: :flaming: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]


:( it was just a joke..why you call me butthead? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted
Me: Me and danielle are gona make a porn flick together!

danielle: NEVER SHOW IT TO NUUUUU ONE!!!

John: I, well...doesnt every one want to meet garth brooks?

ME: (hehe ide say this too) I think that the whole "thinks ob members WOULD" say is...well sorta cheap rip off and itsnt very funny....
Posted
This pertains to the 'What you would love them to say' portion of this thread.

Mist- "I give you control of my iron rod. Use it well."
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Heh, and this pertains to what I [b][i]would[/b][/i] say:

Me: Keep you grubby hands off the rod!


:D[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...