OtakuBoards

My car

MysticGohan

whoops.... I didn't give any specs on the car.

Well, it's not too much of a speed demon. The lowest ET it can get on a 1/4 is about 13.XX compared to my rx-7. But oh well. I got ALOT of help from my brother. He made a 6k down payment on the car.. which is awesome!

Specs:

[b]Engine/Performance[/b]

[i]APR 1.0 Bar Chip

TechTonics 2.5" Exhaust

ITG Panel Filter

Neuspeed Short Shifter

ABD Motor Mounts[/i]

[b]Handling[/b]

[i]H&R Coilovers

Neuspeed Sway Bars / Front and Rear

Pirelli P7000's

Eurosport Upper Front Strut Bar[/i]

[b]Cosmetic[/b]

[i]Oettinger Body Kit

18" BBS RC's

In Pro Clear Tail Lights

Clear Side Markers

Lupo GTi Shift Knob

Euro Plate

Red I GTi badge[/i]

[b]Audio[/b]

[i]Kenwood Exceleon X715 Reciever

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-CX87 Changer

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200.4

Rockford Fosgate Punch 160.2

Kove KS Series II Component Systems

Rockford Fosgate 6-3/4" 2-way Speakers

Custom 10" Sub Enclosure[/i]

Well, for those who knew I had a GTI before.. i just got another one. I am in love with that car! It's the best. Well, this one is fully loaded,wood grain,leather seats.. and so on. It cost $19k and I will beable to pay monthly installments on the car!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You're into lying eh? My **** that's your car. Gotta love the European license plate. Isn't it enough just to say "this is the car that I want"? :I

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha.. **** man... you're the funny one. But sorry to tell you.. that IS my car. I needed another one because having a 650+ hp car as your daily driver is quite dangerous if you ask me. So my parents and my brother decided to get me another one. My brother helped me out though because...... hmm.. I am not too sure. He put a 6k down payment on it. So, all I have to pay is the insurance and monthly car payments. Which isn't alot. $800 for 6 months for each! Very very cheap. If you want me too.. I'll be happy to post up my papers for this car.

And if you want more info, i'll just give you the dealerships phone number. Just ask.. I'll be more than happy to tell you more and more info on the car! :)

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Just like you said you would last time. Also, you didn't explain what's with the Euro plate.

Peace, Love, and Anime

I never wanted to see the papers last time. If you just asked, then I would've. And about the Euro plate, well.. Vdubs are made in Germany.. so I decided to make the hole car go euro. The only thing not "Euro" about it.. is it's rims. The BBS's are NOT euro. More of the Swiss cars and things like that. Mostly all VW's in Germany have deep dishes. Which are completely Euro. Ah well.. I am looking forward to putting on the Euro HID's. It's going to be awesome.

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You could prove it to me by taking a picture of it beside your other car ;D

Peace, Love, and Anime

Please do explain a little more. Do you want more pics of the car? If so.. just ask!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]What he meant was, he wants you to take a picture of this GTi next to the other GTi, the perfect proof....[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup.. that's what I just got. haha.. sorry..

But anyways, whenever I have time tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll take a pic of both cars standing next to each other. You kids are going to feel mighty stupid once I post the pic of both on here. :)

Umm.. that pic was taken in Brookfield my friend. I am not going to drive my *** up there just to take a ****ing picture. Ah, I'll take both pictures at either my big brothers house or my house.

And once you found out that I am right, you wont be eating a pie.. you'll be eating my **** you little dirty whore! ;) :P

Shinji you dirty *****. You'll be eating my **** soon. Just hold up for a sec. Like some people here, I have a life. Rather than watching gay *** anime and getting high each day. **** son, you're the ****ing biggest loser. Get a **** life rather than coming on these boards all day. You must think you're the **** because you watched so many anime movies. Haha... if I were you, I would shoot myself for being such a ****ing loser. :)

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]lol..That's the funniest thing I've ever read. A) You have more posts than me. B) You come to a board to lie to little kids about how cool you are. C) You have no ****ing cars so stop lying and go eat a dick. You wanna finish this, talk to me on aim, you ****ing fudge packer.

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]