Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Well, on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] it says that the game has been announced for the GCN. It doesn't give a release date, though. So, I'd assume that yes, it will be released on the GCN.[/color]
Posted
Hmmm, I've heard that the UK will get the game September thirteenth of this year, while it will be released in the US, November thirteenth.

If the wait is too long, I suggest checking out NBA Street, if you already haven't.
Posted
NBA Street looks better from my perspective. And yes, it's due to be released on November 13, in the US. And for the UK, September 13.

And check this out, in a review in the Nintendo Australia magazine, the graphics are set to make the game one of the best graphic-compatible games on the Gamecube yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...