Guest roaddog4112 Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 out of all the shows here whichis better besides dbz
Twinzam v Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Cowboy bebop is the best I think Please no favourite topics, read the rules:)
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] This thread will be closed, but I'll give my two cents. Cowboy Bebop is my choice because it has alot more plot, and depth. It keeps you thinking unlike DBZ. [/color]
Juu Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 *sigh** yes, this thread will be closed soon. besides, this doesn't even belong in the Dragonball section. anyways, CB of course, not a fan of gundam, I still like CB over tenchi, and Dragonball GT just sucks. end of story.
PiroMunkie Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=indigo]What the..?? This has almost [b]nothing[/b] to do with DragonBall besides that you mention "gt" in the poll. And as these members have said. No favorite topics are really allowed. Topic Closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts