Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No I didn't write these I just thought they were hilariouse. Yes they are about a gay couple so anyone who is honostly a homophobiac I suggest not read these. I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here. I'm sure ya'all will move it if it doesn't belong here!

[URL] [url]http://boymeetsboy.keenspace.com[/url]


BTW Half of Janurary 2001 is kinda messed up so you'll miss some of the comics if you even get that far O.o
Posted
The link is messed up DGoD.
Here is the correction.

[url=http://boymeetsboy.keenspace.com/]Boy Meets Boy[/url]

As for the comics. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They're great
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Ah, this must be what you were readin when I was YIM'ing with you. Very hiliarious indeed! I was in tears...[/color][/size]
Guest cloricus
Posted
DAMN THAT IS FUNNY. But I think it should carry a m15+ rating....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...