Mist Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 [color=red][size=1] I also recall a game about SpiderMan being on GameBoy Color/Advanced and just plain Gameboy, if anyone cares.[/color][/size]
sweetie_rei Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 no there is a Spider-man game out for GBA. I seen it advertized.
zidane11 Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 I wonder how many sequals there making. Isn't it like 5 or 6. He probaly will feature Venom because of his popularity.
sweetie_rei Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 Yeah more likrly than not. Has anyone listened to the soundtrack yet.
vegeta rocker Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 the soundtrack is cool!! They have the original spiderman theme on it, i just hate macy gray ew ew yukky yukky. Hero not too shabby, i had josey scott's band's cd but got bored with it. Chad Kroeger used to be cool.
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Yeah I love the soundtrack its the best for alotta movies I have seen.
Nomad Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 after the first week of the movie I heard about the.... director already signing a contract for Spider-Man 2 and 3
sweetie_rei Posted July 25, 2002 Author Posted July 25, 2002 Well that is cool that they have signed already for 2&3. well I hope that they will be as interesting as the frist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now