OtakuBoards

Zelda!! CoT!!! Help!!!

Morito

:( hello...today, my brother bought an old zelda game for his nintendo 64. I was playing it and I got stuck!!!! ACK! anyone who has this game also and has beaten it..please help!! We are stuck in a room where there is a blown out candle on the left, which was lit not so long ago and burnt out, and a torch on da right side with a botton on the ground next to it. When we step on the button three big circle steps come out. there are two treasure chests and a golden spider thingy on the wall, once you've beaten it, you get a token, and we are stuck because the doors are blocked by strong iron..HELP!! HOW DO YOU GET OUT?!?!?

morito

the place I'm in is in the game Zelda (ocarina of time). at the beginning after you get the sword and the shield, you go meet the deku tree. then once you kill the first golden skulltula you get a token..in that room are three round steps that only rise if you step on a button on the ground...the door where you came in from is locked and I can't find anywhere else to get out...help!

morito

Guest firemac
Morito check your pms, it will be the only way I can help you out, and not get my post deleted by some annoying mod.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

You can get out by using a deku stick on the burning torch so the deku stick will lit up. Then walk with the burning deku stick towards the " torch that wasn`t burning so long ago " and lit that one up. Just keep the stick close to the torch and it wil lit up automaticly. Try to save your deku sticks by swinging your sword right after you lit up the torch because you will need them a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ZeldaPro
Dear Mortio, Take a Deku stick and take it to the torch and light it then take it to the torch that is out so the torch is lit and the door will open. ZeldaPro: ;)