Barra Maral Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 OOC: Sorry for not posting, I have been really busy lately. All of the sudden, Zi noticed Protoman walking into the room. Zi: Where have you been? Protoman: Oh, I just took a walk. Zi: Well, I think we should both get diagnostics checks. Just in case. Protoman: Ok. Thats fine with me. So they both got checked and there was nothing wrong with either of them.
Talon Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 [color=crimson][i]Zero removed his armor and walked into his room, preparing to eat his dinner and waiting for the rest of the Zero Unit to report in from their repairs and upgrades. What he found was Iris in a bathrobe. He looked down at his bare chest and toweled waist. He smiled before turning out the light...[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now