Zero-Sama Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 Real Folk Blues:Part Two Jet is asking the advice of the Guru dude. The camera switches to an overview of the room, and what do we see? A PSX!!! Now, i'm just a simple Anime Otaku/Web Designer/ Kid who needs to get a girlfriend, but i believe that this is more than a coincidence. Mabey Sony saw a good anime in the making, and sold out to get more Playstation units sold. Who knows.... Mabey sony might start selling out the PS2..... Who knows? I certainly don't.... [I]-The Z King, Who is bored and can't think of anything else to do....[/I]
Mist Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 [color=red][size=1] A good series in the making? It's a good series that is [b]finished[/b], bud.[/color][/size]
Zero-Sama Posted July 21, 2002 Author Posted July 21, 2002 Thats what i ment. When it WAS in the making, Sony Sold Out!
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [color=indigo] Well, I don't think this conversation is going anywhere...I doubt that Sony tried to influence sales by placing a PSX in CB.[/color]
Recommended Posts