Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I've made a new banner that complies with the 100height rule (sorry for breaking it the few days that I did). Please critique it. That means you! Ya you, don't try to slink off after catching a glance, I want at least 2 sentences buster.
Notes:
-Much happier with the way Spike came out in this one
-This time my cut-outs make a little more sense than my last one
-Not enough room for the quote, so I decided not to put it in
-You won't find this background as a tutorial at shadowness.com =P
Posted
That's nice, but you should mix things up. Change the background to the other one. The blue is whacked. But the Spike pick is nice. And you have PLENTY of room for that quote. You'd just need to not make it on one single line. :)

7/10
Posted
Well chosen pic... well positioned...you may have done a lil extra with him...but thats coool... um the pic...i dont know adobe..but it looks like a plastic filter of some sort...not sure. hehe.. ido like...
Posted
Yay! positive feedback! As for the bg, no filters, it's just a lot of photoshop effects meshed into one. Where's aries? I want to see Mr. Banner himself critique me.
Posted
As I said, I dont know adobe, but i could get that same effect with one click in corel.. *moans at the pleasurable manual scripts* ...ah sorry.. .i just amde a plastic thingy..so it does like 20 things to the pic and makes it look like plastic... ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...