Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do anyone here like the band Live?


Recommended Posts

Guest KURWAH
Posted
I totally adore them.

[i]Pain Lies On The Riverside[/i], [i]Mother Earth Is A Vicious Crowd[/i], [i]Tired Of "Me"[/i], [i]They Stood Up For Love[/i], [i]Top[/i] and [i]Who Put The Fear In Here?[/i] are cool songs... not saying those are the only good ones. They all are, but I guess I can't write them all.


Anyone else like thier music?
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Their best album will always be Throwing Copper. Their newest one is alright, but that Dolphin business... the lead track was the only good one. But yeah, Live are excellent. Their best songs in my opinion would have to be Selling The Drama, I Alone, Iris, Lightning Crashes, All Over Me, Stage and Waitress.[/font][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
I Like Run to the water, it's kind of a personal anthem of mine :) Live are cool, I don't know if i've seen a Throwing copper CD, is that thier debut album?
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I am not the biggest fan, but I love their music. I listen to it whenever I get the chance, and my favorite songs of theirs are "Lightning Crashes", "The Dolphins Cry", and, of course, "All Over Me", or was it "All Over You"? Eh, they're still cool.
[/color]
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by Nuchlear[/i]
I don't know if i've seen a Throwing copper CD, is that thier debut album?[/quote]

Live's debut album was [i]The Death Of A Dictionary[/i] (sometimes 'Death Of A Dictionary) under the name of 'Public Affection'

Their debut album a Live was [i]Mental Jewelry[/i] then [i]Throwing Copper[/i].

[quote][i]Originally posted by Aries[/i]
"All Over Me", or was it "All Over You"?[/quote]

It's called [i]All Over You[/i] :)



Anyway... Live are my favorite band and I love just about every song by them. [i]Secret Samadhi[/i] is probably my least favorite album though. I don't really have any favorite songs... I just like a whole bunch of them.

-POH
Posted
It's called 'The Dolphins Cry' :)

I think their older stuff is the best too. I like all of thier stuff when they were known as [i]Public Affection[/i]. 'Mental Jewelry' would have to be my favorite album though.

-POH

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...