Guest Morph Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo] This one of my first poems I made, I normally do them when I'm bored... [b]-Someone-[/b] Someone out there has to be sweet Someone out there... I know it, there has to be Someone out there that understands me Someone out there that knows the hell that I live Someone out there that will be with me One day, I hope I find this someone For this someone... Is not just anyone... She is my someone She understands me She lives the hell that I do I hope I find this someone[/size][/color]
Kinetic Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=darkblue] Wow, I didn't know you were a poet. You use your words very well, and order it nicely. Good job :) [/color]
PrettygurlRei Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 pretty. I like it. You should write some more
Guest Morph Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] Wow, I didn't know you were a poet. You use your words very well, and order it nicely. Good job :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=indigo] Neither did I... I should make more then, if you guys like it... Thanx both of you! [/size][/color]
vegeta rocker Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 you would think that the repetitiveness would get annoying but it doesn't i guess because it makes sense to use someone so much. (tests theory) someone.someone......someone. wonder how come its only annoying when i do it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now