Guest Luster Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 :ball: Gahhhhh! Please help me on my Pokemon Silver game! I have gotten the Card Key from the building in Goldenrod and I can't figure out the code for opening the doors! Help!! -Luster:ball:
G/S/B Master Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 Turn off all of your on switches and turn on all of your switches left to right.In that order
G/S/B Master Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Uhhh that's right to left.Lef to right is 3,2,1.But anyways It's left to right though
Juu Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I usually go like this. 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2...... Then I just do the pattern...[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now