Utena_Tenjou Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Mods/Admins- I'll delete this as soon as I'm done- Two people made me a banner today but I can't decide which I like better...there both great banners, whic do you think I should have? Gravitation- [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/black_cat125/ryuichibanner.jpg[/IMG] Fruits Basket- [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=257384[/IMG]
Justin Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 I'll do you one better. I'll move it to The Graphics forum where it can remain open. :) -Justin
Guest Morph Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo] Utena, although the second one have more pictures and may appeal to more, I like the first one, because it looks like someone took time to make that. I would go with the first one[/size][/color]
Turkey Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 Too hard to choose, but I'd go with the second for a while, then switch to the first.
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 I'll keep the Gravitation one for now and switch it to the Fruits basket one later.
amiboshi Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 Yeah, you should keep the Gravi one and if you get tired of it, you could use the Fruits Basket banner, or just get a new one and throw the FB banner in the trash where it belongs. lol.:p
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 I have other forums I go to, so I can use it there to ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now