Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
lol, I've done a lot...But never got close to winning..

I just did one, so I'm posting it first!

...And I have to wait for a reply to post another :whoops:
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Oh! They're soooo Kawaii!!! *huggles first one*
^_^They're great! I'd love to have a pet like that![/color] [/size]
Posted
Those are so Neat,Washu!I've never been a big fan of the Acara's though,I'm in love with Gelerts![I]Hugglez her Neopet,Marnau[/I]Hey,Washu,Could you draw me a Picture of Marnau?I understand if you dont want to,But i think you draw really good!:D
Posted
lol, I'd be happy too ^o^

Just not right now...Cause I just got finished doing one for a friend of mine and it took forever...

(MSPaint...And rainbow X_x)

lol, but what do you think of it? ^_^
Posted
Oh,I just looked at your Pet's Stats,And none of Them Are even the same level as Marnau:) Did you adopt any of you pets?
Posted
Oh!They are so Kawaii!I really like the Usul one. and The Moehog one Cute,Even though I'm not really a fan of Moehogs..:D
Posted
lol, yeah! I won 1st place! YAY! ^_^ Well...In Acara's...lol

-request-

(Anyone here want me to draw there pet? n_n; E-mail me at [email]MegaWashu2@aol.com[/email])

lol, I love doing these =P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...