Washu Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 lol, I've done a lot...But never got close to winning.. I just did one, so I'm posting it first! ...And I have to wait for a reply to post another :whoops:
Juu Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Oh! They're soooo Kawaii!!! *huggles first one* ^_^They're great! I'd love to have a pet like that![/color] [/size]
Muse Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Those are so Neat,Washu!I've never been a big fan of the Acara's though,I'm in love with Gelerts![I]Hugglez her Neopet,Marnau[/I]Hey,Washu,Could you draw me a Picture of Marnau?I understand if you dont want to,But i think you draw really good!:D
Washu Posted July 30, 2002 Author Posted July 30, 2002 lol, I'd be happy too ^o^ Just not right now...Cause I just got finished doing one for a friend of mine and it took forever... (MSPaint...And rainbow X_x) lol, but what do you think of it? ^_^
Muse Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 Oh,Its so Cute!I think Eyrie's are neat. Hey,Washu.Do you Do Battledome fighting?
Washu Posted July 30, 2002 Author Posted July 30, 2002 lol, no, my little pets are sorta weaklings ^_^;
Muse Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 Oh,I just looked at your Pet's Stats,And none of Them Are even the same level as Marnau:) Did you adopt any of you pets?
Washu Posted July 31, 2002 Author Posted July 31, 2002 lol, no, I used to, but not anymore ^_^;;; Another request from someone XP-
Muse Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Oh!They are so Kawaii!I really like the Usul one. and The Moehog one Cute,Even though I'm not really a fan of Moehogs..:D
Muse Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Hey...umm,Cool!Neetiru is winning the Acara Beauty Contest...by like three hundred voteso.O...whoa...;)
Washu Posted August 10, 2002 Author Posted August 10, 2002 lol, yeah! I won 1st place! YAY! ^_^ Well...In Acara's...lol -request- (Anyone here want me to draw there pet? n_n; E-mail me at [email]MegaWashu2@aol.com[/email]) lol, I love doing these =P
Washu Posted August 11, 2002 Author Posted August 11, 2002 Here you go...Uhm...If you don't like it...I guess I could do it again ^_^;
Muse Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 ooo!Thank you,Washu!Its amazingly Perfect-o!Thanks again!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now