GhostofSalvtore Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 If you could be one character from any game and play out the story like that certain character played what character would you be? I think I would like to be the guy from GTA3 seems like everything works out for him.:devil:
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Most Def I would be Dante from devil may cry to have his powers
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 25, 2002 Author Posted July 25, 2002 Or I would be Solid Snake just cuz he is cool and is sneaky and I am also sneaky.
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 sure ya are..."Hey whered he--" GoS: "Boo" "Argggh maybe you are"
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 25, 2002 Author Posted July 25, 2002 Yes thats right sneaky..................
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 GoS walks off...but hes jumped and pisses himself. *Wipes off hands* "Now thats sneaky"
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 25, 2002 Author Posted July 25, 2002 I am sneaky because I am the GHOST OF SALVATORE.
Charles Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Ugh, this topic is full of spam. Furthermore, this closely resembles a pointless favorites topic. If you two want to talk this nonsense then I suggest that you do it via pm. :) Say it with me now people, "This topic is closed."
Recommended Posts