Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want to know before I make a mistake whats the best 3rd party controller for the Xbox I have heard of the S controller and thats seems to be pretty cool but is that even 3rd party, I want the best for my bux.
Posted
The S Controller was originally the Japanese Xbox's pack in controller. People here demaned it for quite a while, and so MS finally released it. So it is first party.

I wouldn't bother with 3rd party controllers. First party official Xbox controllers are now $29.99, so I'd stick with them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...