Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i tell them evrything. Their too lazy but at least one of my friends is active. He even checks his e-mails. Not like my other friend.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]er... Mztik_Gohan10-- i doubt that AG(heh! silver!) has never been defeated....

so, i can't speak english? have you looked at your sn lately??:p no hard feelings, dont get mad..

i think that that could be considered spam, seeing as it didn't relate to the topic and you didn't quote..... hmm..... i guess maybe you can get away w/ it cause yo're a friend to a moderater!:P just kidding.

anyway, Yugiohrealms.com looks like it's made by the same people as this site, and works like it, and some people are willing to auction BEUD there too, in the neutral ground forum [/B][/QUOTE]

I lost a lot when I was a newbie like you, but I still won more. But for the past year or so, noone has beaten me.
Posted
Newbie?
I lost a lot too. I have [i]only[/i] lost.
I've only payed one game and i lost because my friend cheated and couldn't get the right cards.
Posted
ahh...... well, i play the same people, and that's two people. i always win against one, and do both against the other..... you're good, AG. you're also condescending!;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...