Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 i tell them evrything. Their too lazy but at least one of my friends is active. He even checks his e-mails. Not like my other friend.
Genkai Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 yeah, i have three dueling friends, but they don't know what a structure deck is, so.....
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 i have only two but one cant play because he doesnt have enough cards.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i] [B]er... Mztik_Gohan10-- i doubt that AG(heh! silver!) has never been defeated.... so, i can't speak english? have you looked at your sn lately??:p no hard feelings, dont get mad.. i think that that could be considered spam, seeing as it didn't relate to the topic and you didn't quote..... hmm..... i guess maybe you can get away w/ it cause yo're a friend to a moderater!:P just kidding. anyway, Yugiohrealms.com looks like it's made by the same people as this site, and works like it, and some people are willing to auction BEUD there too, in the neutral ground forum [/B][/QUOTE] I lost a lot when I was a newbie like you, but I still won more. But for the past year or so, noone has beaten me.
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 Newbie? I lost a lot too. I have [i]only[/i] lost. I've only payed one game and i lost because my friend cheated and couldn't get the right cards.
Genkai Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 ahh...... well, i play the same people, and that's two people. i always win against one, and do both against the other..... you're good, AG. you're also condescending!;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now