Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
anybody here ever get stuck watching spanish anime or toons? like dragon ball zeta? Just curious how funny or disturbing you guys think it is. How many here can understand spanish here, because when i watch it the show is just butchered beyond recognition..from japanese to english to spanish. Quite sad actually. The only things that don't change are their names and attacks names, well the english names and etc. anyway.
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
It's been butchered enough in the english dubs, with all the translations it goes through, I can see it losing it's original plot altogether, soon Goku will be a robot sent from the future who is actually dead but alive, and krillin will be a G.I Fish ( and some other crazy things said on the late planetnamek's Falsey Answered Questions :sick: )
Posted
Back when I was taking Spanish classes, I used to watch the Spanish dub of DBZ on Telemundo. I never understood a word they said. I just know that I knew the Spanish words to "Zenkai Power" before I knew the Japanese lyrics.
Posted
I dont get the spanish channel...**Hugs God and says thanks**

anywho I have never herd of DBZ zeta or w/e sounds intersting

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...