No-Name Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Is it just me or has anyone else had problems getting on OB the past few days? I no prettygurlrei has, cuz i talked to her online. What's up? Servers going down?
Juu Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Yeah, I've had [i]some[/i] problems, but not that big. Just the lil glitch in my comp that makes me go to the general anime when I want to go to General otaku....[/color] [/size]
Fall Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Yes, I have aswell. Though I don't think it's quite big a deal. It's back and running again for me....
Delian Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Same here. I wasn't able to get on for two days. However, as you can tell, it's working now.:)
Mnemolth Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Yeah, I've had trouble for the last couple of days, and also sometime last week as well. I guess the admins are doing a bit of tinkering? *shrugs* It would help if they announce any such downtime though, just so that we mere mortals know when we won't get our daily dix...;)
Guest cloricus Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Yes I haven't been able to get on for a few days and no server message of any errors, just not there. It was playing up last week to.
Sandy Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Somebody said it was because of the server, but yes, it's beginning to get reeeally annoying: I couldn't come here yesterday because of "technical problems in this site", and I have to push the refresh-button almost everytime i change a page here, because the loading stops before it's supposed to, leaving only half the page, if you get what i'm trying to say... But for now, we just have to cope with that...
Dark Thief Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 I hope these boards arent going to go down..I just joined!!!
James Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [color=royalblue]Yes, unfortunately we've had server problems lately. Unfortunately, neither Adam nor myself can really do much about it at this time. We've only [i]just[/i] moved to this server with the launch of v5 in late April. However, we are currently looking at our options. We may need to move servers [i]again[/i] (which would mean that the boards would be down while the database is being moved). However, the problems should go away once that is done. I'm still talking to Adam about it to see what we can do. I apologize for any inconvenience -- believe me, it's frustrating for Adam and myself as well as the members. Also, I'd ask people [i]not[/i] to IM me when the boards are down. If they are down, I will be aware of it...and I will be doing whatever is possible to get them back up. :)[/color]
Recommended Posts