Schrat Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 Can someone find me a sonic or Shadow pic, sprite size..... Ive been tring to find one for a while and have had no luck:(. Or can someone just tel me some good SOnic sites, and ill look for myself?
Semjaza Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 I have some Sonic sprites from Sonic 3, but I can't help you with Shadow. Not sure if you want an actual sprite of what, but considering Shadow was made of polygons you won't find one unless it's custom. [img]http://www.gsarchives.com/genesis/sprites/sonicandknuckles/sonicpoint.gif[/img] [img]http://www.gsarchives.com/genesis/nanim_sprites/sonicandknuckles/sonicpose.gif[/img] [img]http://www.gsarchives.com/genesis/nanim_sprites/sonicandknuckles/sonic3.gif[/img] [url]www.gsarchives.com[/url]
Schrat Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 *Id like both Shadow and SOnic, plz.....thanks!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 And heres one of Sonic. Sorry for the double post but I couldn't add 2 at once.
Schrat Posted July 30, 2002 Author Posted July 30, 2002 Thank you so much, im using them for an Rpg that im in and I needed to recolor them! thanks ~schrat
Hyper Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 well if you go to [url]www.tikalschaogarden.tripod.com[/url] you can go to the sprite section which has sprite comics in it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now